Details of Membership can be found below:
Juniors/Students in Full-time Education/Retired £19.00
To pre register your interest to join the club please follow this link.
To Join the Club, all membership fees are collected annually by DD which is set up on your joining.
Coached Sessions can be found on the club calendar
All sessions are available to book through an online system called Club Manager, by joining the club you are
not automatically entered into any of the sessions, the lead coach for each session will advise on availability.
So What Do You Get for Your Money?
- That sense of knowing that you belong to a great Triathlon Club!
- Meeting like-minded people, to train with, swap stories, tips or race reports with.
- The chance to develop new skills or receive good quality ongoing coaching from qualified BTF Coaches.
- Swim Coaching, Open Water Swimming (in season), Run Coaching a Dedicated Junior Section and group social rides.
- Being able to Race as a member of Lincolntri, this is guaranteed to get you lots of encouragement and cheers at local events.
- Links to purchase the Club Kit, and be kept informed of new offers, like the very popular Hoodies!
- Bike Box Hire and Bike Hire at very reasonable costs and exclusive to members only.
- The opportunity to shape the way the Club works for you and its members, by making suggestions and recommendations.
- Celebrate in style and amongst friends at the end of the year at the Clubs Annual Awards Night.
Please contact our membership secretary membership @ lincolntri.co.uk or visit a session and watch how the club runs. You can have a chat with the athletes and coaches at the session, in a relaxed and friendly environment. For more information please post your question on the club forum.