Details of Membership can be found below:
Juniors/Students in Full-time Education/Retired £19.00
Coached Sessions are held on:
Monday Swim RAF Waddington 1920hrs
Tuesday Swim Lincoln Christ Hospital 0630hrs
Wednesday Swim RAF Cranwell 1930hrs
Wednesday Swim Burton Waters 2100hrs
Friday Run Yarborough Running Track 1900hrs
Friday Run Yarborough Running Track Juniors 1900hrs
Apply for your membership on Club Manager
Alternatively, download the Membership Form from HERE and complete. You can fill it by hand and post it or fill it out electronically, save and send it to the membership email below. Once the Membership form has been received you will receive an email to set up your club Direct Debit for your annual fee, as detailed above, Once complete you will be able to access all sessions the club hold, subject to availability. Your personal information will be kept just that, personal, and will not be shared with anyone not entitled to it.
So What Do You Get for Your Money?
- That sense of knowing that you belong to a great Triathlon Club!
- Meeting like minded people, to train with, swap stories, tips or race reports with.
- The chance to develop new skills or receive good quality ongoing coaching from qualified BTF Coaches.
- Swim Coaching, Open Water Swimming (in season), Run Coaching a Dedicated Junior Section and group social rides.
- Being able to Race as a member of Lincolntri, this is guaranteed to get you lots of encouragement and cheers at local events.
- Links to purchase the Club Kit, and be kept informed of new offers, like the very popular Hoodies!
- Bike Box Hire and Bike Hire at very reasonable costs and exclusive to members only.
- The opportunity to shape the way the Club works for you and its members, by making suggestions and recommendations.
- Celebrate in style and amongst friends at the end of the year at the Clubs Annual Awards Night.